Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo Update


labor day... here we are on January 21, 2009!! Jaime was induced and we checked into the hospital at 5 am, she was started on the meds just before 7am. She was incredible!!

Jackson James Endresen was born at 7:02 pm...
he had a little trouble breathing at first, but recovered well.
He weighed 7 pounds & 12 ounces and was 20 inches long.

Jake came home from college on Friday, January 23 and met his new little brother -
his mini-me. Jake was tearful and loving, as well as proud... proclaiming he was bigger when he was born... awesome bonding!

Above & Below are a few photos of visitors... family, friends, loved ones!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. Although I might have to stop looking at your blog because it is making me a little baby hungry. If he wasn't so darn little and so darn cute I wouldn't have this problem!

Janelle said...

He is so beautiful and perfect! I am so happy for you and can not wait to meet my new little 2nd cousin. Love you all!

Leah said...

Gosh he's so a beautiful baby! I love all the photos you posted and I think if I started commenting about them I'd have a 2 page story! He's such a cutie, and I don't know blog and facebook I'd be dead!

Tiffany said...

He's so precious! welcome baby Jackson! Hope your getting some sleep, thanks for the updates! Congrats!!