Monday, January 19, 2009

World Tour



Finding things to write about is not always easy, but yesterday the kids gave me such a great show that I had to share. We were watching the Cardinals win in AZ and head to the Superbowl and our half time shows as well as in between the Ravens/Steelers match, we were rocking to World Tour. I have to say that as a band, we started out really shaky... I mean really shaky. We got booed off the stage a few times when we were first getting started... and it was great with Jake on drums or even Kevin, who is a born percussionist... Hannah might need a little more practice on her drum skills... but Shelby on Bass! WOW! and both Hannah and Shelbs on Guitar... they rock. Jake, too. But the vocals, now that is the highlight of the night! And if any of you have actually heard me sing anything... you know the truth hidden deep in sarcasm: I was so great... My rendition of "No Sleep 'til Brooklyn" a la Beastie Boys... well, lets just say WOW! Beat it was another fav of mine, since I know Michael Jackson so well and love him so much!!! (can you feel the love?) Seriously, we had some great laughs and it was a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon: good friends, good food, and good times. Thanks to the young 'uns for showering me with fun!

Still no baby news... Jaime was over last night and she is amazing. Her feet are swollen, her back is sore, she is exhausted... weren't we all at 39 weeks (today)... ??? She is a trooper. We see the OB today at 4pm... can't wait to hear what she has to say. We just keep moving along. More updates when we have news! xoxo

1 comments:

mandy said...

Rock Band is hard! I am the worst at drums but Adam isn't much better so we have a good time. I can't wait to hear all about the O.B. appointment.