Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just once a month

I can't believe my life has gotten so busy that I haven't been able to blog in over a month! Where does my time go? Maybe I need to reassess my priorities... maybe. Of course, if I really need to account for my time... it certainly goes without saying that my time gets dedicated to the following people and events for the last month:

  • Jackson... oh, yes. My favorite little man is a time eater for sure. And not just the normal AMAZING accomplishments: like cutting his fourth tooth, cruising, taking one to two steps UNASSISTED, crawling FAST, bath times, meal times, walks.... then, he has the uncanny ability to sense when Jeff is out of town and stay up all night partying with mama... between that and his second ear infection, YIKES! Still a love bug and my favorite little dude.
  • Jake ... oh Jake. He doesn't get as much time as he once did, but between breaking his foot while riding his bike... yes, only Jake could do this one... having to have surgery, multiple trips home for doctor appointments and the like and the many hours we have logged in talking, emailing, texting, and researching yet another major change... he has definitely part of the time eating in my life.
  • Work... it was meant to be make my own schedule, work when I want and then one of the regular girls left for another opportunity, so I picked up a LOT of hours... so work is a big time spending location.
  • Reading the bible... seriously, what was I thinking trying to read the BIBLE in 90 days, while working and taking care of my baby??? Well, it is really a fulfilling event. I have made it to Isaiah and am only a couple of weeks behind my class... and just so you know... reading the Bible in 90 days requires 12 pages a day... 12 pages a day!!!! In my SPARE time... LOL!
  • THE GYM!!! How could I not mention my personal trainer and my exercise routine... UGH. Still not loving exercise, still not able to do it on my own... no fun or joy in this. But, I am seeing results and I am feeling better and looking better.... but, oh its such hard work!!

What's missing from this list??? JEFF!!! Jeff has traveled and will travel more than 90% of October.... home for something like 5 or 6 nights in the entire month. It crazy, he is all over the US: WA, CA, NJ, NY, TX, and will actually go to WY in November. With time differences, his schedule and mine... we have not exactly been connecting. Which is why I am currently in a Hilton suite in College Station, TX with my husband... and what does he do??? Watch TV... and what do I do? Blog! AAAHHHHH, free time without Jackson... and this is how I spend it? At least Jeff and I are in the same room and having conversations... laughing.

What's coming in November?

  • Jeff's birthday
  • Josh visiting from CA
  • Karen coming from NV
  • Jacque's 21st Birthday
  • The Nutcracker Market
  • Another Caribbean Cruise, this time with Mom and Dad and Jackson
  • Thanksgiving
  • and so much more!!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

what a whirlwind life you have! I can totally relate! Take care of you!!!!!

Leah Ferguson said...

You are a busy girl! I miss hearing from you but I'm glad you're enjoying life and keeping busy! <3 miss and love you MORE!

mandy said...

I love reading about your life! Thanks for blogging and especially for that picture of Jackson. What a cute, cute boy.

Sharon said...

Good grief you are BUSY! Super mom right there!