Thursday, July 3, 2008

July Already

I can't help but think how lucky Jaime is that she will not be at the totally horrifically huge prego phase during the heat of the summer... and what better excuse to eat whatever her favorite summer foods are, while eating for two. I am in a very strange place today... as the 4th of July is coming and one of Jacque's favorite holidays. I am reminded of comments like, "you aren't leaving home in flip flops, you WILL wear shoes when doing fireworks." In hindsight, what was i thinking really... I would totally have her back, even missing a toe or two... sick humor, I know. And then her two year Angel Day approaches and I find myself melancholy in that area, yet blessed for the new baby and Jaime... July is definately a hard month to get through! I am a ball of mixed emotions, yet the unwanted journey through grief can be a gift... looking for that silver lining amidst the forest! Thanks again to Jaime for carrying our newest miracle... cant wait! xoxo

0 comments: