Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10 WEEKS!

Well I just wanted to update that I am starting to feel much better...Yay!! The morning sickness has started to go away. I'm still a little tired though. I have to say, if that's the end of my morning sickness, I was pretty lucky. I never threw up...just nauseous off and on throughout the day. Tomorrow is the last day of my yucky meds!! I am more excited about that than anything...haha. I'm starting to show just a little. I'm just feeling fat right now...not prego. I'm anxious to start showing more! My hormones have settled some I think. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. That's about it for now... :)

2 comments:

JenRN said...

welcome to the beginning of the second trimester - when you feel awesome and on top of the world... we need a photo of you in your new black shirt.... loving you xoxox

Shelley said...

I am sooo glad you are feeling better. Thinking about you!

Shelley