Wednesday, April 29, 2009

...its been forever!


I know it has been forever since I blogged... our family has been very busy taking care of Jeff's Dad... he has been in and our of 3 different hospitals and 2 rehab centers 6 different times over the last month and is now scheduled to go home first thing in the morning and mom is going to help him recover at home... much better than so many of the convalescent places he has been....

In the meantime, we have had Easter and Jake will be out of college next week - finishing up his freshman year. As soon as those transcripts get sent to LSU, he will have his answer for fall. Jackson is growing like a weed and this Saturday we are scheduled to take his first airplane vacation to California... I couldn't be more ready for a little break and some really good Mexican food! Miguel's Jr here I come! That should help my triglyceride count, NOT! Jackson also had his baptism on Easter Sunday... a few photos for you to enjoy and I promise to try to get back to blogging as often and as soon as possible.... I miss it so very much. Oh, Jeff is STILL working in OK and commuting home to TX on the weekends... that hasn't changed, but he has been desperate enough to get out of Oklahoma to apply for jobs in Alaska (North Slope) and Kazakhstan (Russia area on Caspian Sea).... can I just say COLD and HECK NO!!! That is total desperation though... We are all healthy and well here!

1 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well! I miss reading about what is going on with you guys! OMG Jackson is so adorable I want to eat him up! I am so glad to hear that your father in law is doing better!!

I'll keep you updated and call you about July.. things might switch around a little cause of the sealing but not enough to affect much! We miss and love you too! Give everyone our love! I can't wait to see more pictures!