Friday, April 17, 2009

...long time coming...



Seriously, I don't even know where to begin with an update... after almost a month of events. Dad being sick and currently in the ICU takes a lot of my energy and devotion. And even though we are all emotionally and physically exhausted, I just keep plugging away. Jackson is growing so fast... bigger every day! He turned 12 weeks old this week and where does the time go? During the last few weeks we had a few more firsts to document: he focuses and listens intently to people now... he can also track someone across the room, or in the case of the dogs, watch them go round and round and round the table. That one is a riot with his very jerky head movements, but not letting those dogs out of his site. He has his first Polish Easter and he was baptized on Easter Sunday (photo above taken just before the service). He was so good and we did manage to get the baptism on video... i am just still learning how to upload that kind of thing. He met his Auntie Kellie (photo at very top) and cousins Tanner and Trenten for the first time and they all love him and he loves them, too. And now that I have made a mini-update, I feel a decrease in the pressure to get a blog done and I can go back to normal blogging. We continue to ask for prayers for Jeff's dad as he is in stable but very serious life-threatening condition.




2 comments:

Leah said...

AH! I've been dying for any type of blog post but have been patient knowing everything going on. You guys are in our prayers day and night! Jackson is SO CUTE and I can't wait to see you guys soon!

mandy said...

I know that things are not easy. for you right now and I (once again!) really admire your strength, courage and determination. It is fun to hear everything that Jackson has been doing. He is growing and changing so fast!