Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jackson is 4 Months!!


Where does the time go? I swear he just got here... he has been busy and to reflect on the last month: he rolled over, has purposeful movements, grabs, coos and babbles, rolls from front to back, blows bubbles, and now is eating some solid foods... he is just amazing! Summer is here! We are currently in OK, spending time with friends, since Jeff works here Monday through Friday... and life is great... can't wait for June - it is full of visitors and travel for us. Jackson is such a great traveler... endured the 12 hour drive up here with ease and we plan to fly home Monday (Memorial Day)... this is such a fun time!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Holy cow Jen he's freakin' adorable I love that face. I wish I lived closer so I could come see him and you guys!

mandy said...

He just gets cuter and cuter. How is that possible?? Have fun in OK!

Monica said...

4 months????? Say it ain't so!!! He is soooo cute!