Tuesday, May 12, 2009

seriously tired....

Some days are easier than others... today was not necessarily an easy day... I had a doctor appointment and Jake watched Jackson for me... I left the two of them alone, together... for the first time. It freaked me out a little, but Jake loves him and he was well care for... even after a couple diaper changes and a bottle or two... remarkably the doctor visit was complete and the grocery shopping got done... And because of the crazy heart monitor that is now strapped to me for twenty four hours, Jack Jack Attack was back in the house... you can't tell by the photo above... which was early evening, playing with Auntie Cheri and singing the hippopotamus song... he giggled and laughed and blew incredible spit bubbles. Boy, this lil' dude love music! But, my evening was as close to Hell as you can get... and made worse by the feeling of exhaustion overcoming me... I really wish Jeff could move back to Houston (ASAP)... this two year long distance thing sucks!

Bet ya can't guess what's going on in this picture... LOL! What I was trying to do was get a good shot of his eyes... they are so dark blue, but filled with lots of dimension like a deep pool of water... below is said picture finally obtained... I think it shows his eyes a little better... but since he was such a stinker to me tonight... with a fit of 30 minute nonstop screaming, I just had to embarrass his future by adding the photo above! That is love for you!!!! He is sound asleep, snoring next to me and it is 1115pm! I am seriously tired... wishing and praying for a nap sometime and anytime!!! Can I have Mother's Day all over again... with breakfast in bed and a mid-day nap??? I didn't get that the first go-round and I really, really want it!




1 comments:

mandy said...

I am so sorry that you had such a rough night! You are a trooper being able to do this all on your own. Those pictures are all so adorable! He makes me smile.