Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomorrow, it's only a day awaaaaayyyyyy!

OH, I am so excited. Like Jaime, I am thinking and counting on one... two would be quite the surprise and change some serious plans... LOL! I can't wait to see the first photos... this is going to be so great! I am so blessed to have Jaime carrying my baby... OMG! Her boobs are getting even BIGGER... I agree with her... you will never see your baby bump jaime. I am so glad no puking. It was the same for me... smells, YUK! I remember that feeling well... even though it was 20 years ago. Really, 20 years ago I was prego with Jacque and feeling the same way. Perfumes, smokers, some types of food... YUK! No worries, though Jaime - I have been eating for all of us... I think I have gained all YOUR baby weight so far... can't wait to hear from you in the morning! I love you... and Jeff and I are so excited!

0 comments: