Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tomorrow...Tomorrow...We find out tomorrow!!!

I am just so excited for the Doctor's appointment tomorrow!! Everyone I have talked to seems to think there is going to be two in there. I'm not so sure. I know it's possible...but I'm just not sure what I think. If I really think about it, I think it will only be one. Well...we will know in the morning!! I'm also really anxious to find out exactly how far along I am...and when the due date will be...Oh and maybe I'll finally be done with these horrible meds!! That would be really nice!!

I haven't really had morning sickness. I've been just a little nauseous at times, but definitely no throwing up!! I'm so glad. Certain smells have started to make me nauseous. Me and Alysha were out to dinner with a couple friends and Alysha ordered some kind of pesto pizza. I was going to try a bite until the smell of it made me want to throw up. Alysha was trying to convince me that it had no smell...but, oh yes it did...haha!!

I think my boobs are already starting to get bigger...look out!! I'm really scared to see how big they might get!! I might not ever see my belly...haha!!

Well that's about it for now...till tomorrow!!

1 comments:

kellie said...

YAYYYY. . . I can't wait til tomorrow!!!! AND. . . I can't believe your boobs are already getting big!!! YIKES!! So glad you haven't been puking. . . that's a great thing! I love you and can't wait to hear all the news tomorrow. One healthy baby will be so AWESOME!!! Two will be an extra special blessing. I am only counting on one (but hoping for two) I love you so very much sister!!