Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy Saturdays



Lazy Saturdays are the best... even better are spending them with family, all in our jammies! Of course, being with all the boys today was just great. Staying in my pajamas and not doing much in the way of anything really except taking care of Jackson gave me plenty of opportunity to take more and more photos of our little guy. So, as he layed on my lap and (Jake's foot to the left), Jake sat next to me web surfing, and Jeff napped, I snapped photo after photo of coo's and goo's. Jackson was so alert and fun to be with today... of course, the evening has just arrived. And he isn't too sure if he likes this whole baby swing thing yet. As always, more to come...

3 comments:

mandy said...

Baby photo shoots are the best because they can't run away! He is too cute. Good luck with the swing!

Monica said...

I love this photo! He's sooo handsome. Ethan liked the swing off and on. Just when we thought he hated it, he'd sit in it and rock to sleep. Don't give up if he doesn't like it the first few times.

Leah said...

Mandy is so right, I loved to snap all kinds of photos of Alex when he was younger.. it was so much fun! Now it's a fight to get one that's not blurry!! I love all the photos of him.. and is he getting little roles of his legs!!