Wednesday, March 11, 2009

7 weeks today

We have swing success for the first time this morning! Jackson woke up at 7am, played in bed with me until 8am, then we did some floor time for about 20 minutes... and then I thought - let's try that archenemy the SWING again... and YES! He was awake and "enjoying" it for about 15 minutes before he dozed off and he is still in it! You wonder how I know he is enjoying it... no scowl on his face... just that peaceful look! YAY! He is porking up a bit, gaining weight like crazy. He is such a good baby... last night we only had 5 minutes of Jack Jack Attack time.... Jeff says that doesn't even qualify! I agree! We did spend some time in the Bjorn carrier while I vacuumed and did dishes and picked up the house... he really seemed to enjoy that. I finally get to blog and well, he is waking up now. But, still I am so very excited for the small amount of time we got in the swing this morning! YAY!



3 comments:

mandy said...

That's so great! I bet it will just get better and better. Happy 7 weeks!

Leah said...

YAY! He's so cute I love him in the sink in his bath tub! That's so great about the swing!

Monica said...

aren't the small moments so precious!