Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jackson 2 month Check-Up

On Friday, March 20 we visited the pediatrician for our immunizations and two month well check... of course that meant one oral dose and three injections in those fat little legs... super sad. Needless to say, the photo was taken after Jackson was weighed and measured: weighing in at a whoppin' 12.6 pounds and a whole 22 1/2 inches long.... Jake was that long AT BIRTH! Anyway, he was so much fun to take to the doctor... such a good boy! It was Jeff's first experience at the pediatrician for immunizations... he was doing to "peepee" dance in the corner while Jackson screamed at the shots... Jeff was traumatized and stressed out to the max!!! I just held his hand, the pro that I am on my third kid. It was sad, sure - but totally necessary. I am pro-immunizations and support the eradication of avoidable diseases. We are just totally enjoying our little dude. Who could resist kissing those cheeks!!!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I know he is growing but he still looks so tiny to me! What a sweet picture of you both. I had to laugh imagining Jeff freaking out in the corner. Hilarious.

Leah said...

i've been missing you blogging! i can't believe he's 2 months already! He's getting so big and still so adorable!