Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jackson is 6 weeks Today

Photos of Jeff playing with Jackson after work... he loves the kissing game and opening his mouth for the echo of kisses into his head! We had a great time playing last night an went over to the Richardson's home here in Bartlesville (Steve used to work for Jeff in San Diego, when Jeff and I lived in CA)... Steve and Jeannie are great friends and they had us over for a totally yummy dinner - homemade pasta and homemade bread... YUM! The best part was having extra hands during dinner and what Jeff has now dubbed Jack Jack Attack time.... and if you haven't seen the Incredibles you will be missing the hysteria in the nickname... Yes, I totally look like Kari the babysitter at the end of the tow hour colic session.... and in the ending of the Incredibles, when Jack Jack is fighting the bad guy and rapidly changes from lead to fire to devil to oh my! That is so indicative of how colic i working for our little man. Jeff says last night was the best and easiest so far... I think many hands make light work and Steve & Jeannie are very experienced grandparents and parents... so fussy time was really nothing for them, so they said! It looked easy enough while Jeannie paced the room with Jackson and I ate a very warm meal for the first time in I can't remember.... LOL! Almost all parents of newborns and colicky babies can relate, I am sure!



3 comments:

mandy said...

Jack Jack attack cracks me up. Don't they say colic ends at 12 weeks? You're half-way there! Thank goodness for good friends!

Monica said...

this is awesome. those photos are priceless

Leah said...

Aw I love photos like that and Jack Jack Attack was priceless that was so funny. I with you there with the colic but Alex had Acid Reflux it was like a month and a half until we figured it out and got relief. I'm praying for you!