Thursday, March 27, 2008

emotional

just as a little side note today, much like a small side dish... i am so super emotional today - somewhat nauseated, tearful and overall icky.... and 40 days to go... I don't think birth control pills agree with me... our other medications arrived by fed ex today and jaime starts her injections next week. OMG - this is so real. In the meantime, the pool is getting refinished and converted to salt water and we are trying to install a water softener and new water heater... Cheri is finishing painting the nursery and trim work... the house is in a major unheaval. Add that to hormones and work and you can totally understand why I may feel a little icky... and my ear hurts and spring is here (along with the pollen)... I hope today goes by fast. I need my beauty rest tonight... And since I have gained those horrific pounds since the start of BCP... Shelley has promised to act as my personal trainer and help get them off - after all, I am not the one getting pregnant, I don't need to gain all that weight - that's Jaime's job. OK, enough of that for now! xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! We're sooooo excited for you! We will all pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. I'm grateful that this will bring you so much happiness after all the trials you have been through. You're a wonderful mother.