Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From the Baby Mama


Ok, so now that you have all the details from Jen, all I can say is OMG!! Yesterday was such an amazing, but overwhelming day for the two of us!! We are just so beyond excited!! This is such an amazing experience for all of us!! I want to thank Jeff and Jen both for letting me bring this miracle to life and for trusting me so much to do it!! This is going to be the most amazing journey I think that I will ever take part in!! I was telling Jen yesterday, one great thing about this, is being a part of the process of pregnancy from the begining...and when I say beginning, I mean...being able to witness conception. It is so incredible! Very few people in life get to witness such an amazing thing!! I think that is all I can say right now...I'm still pretty much speechless, knowing how close we are!! Yay!!
(photo of Jaime and Jeff on Easter Sunday 2008)

2 comments:

JenRN said...

Amazing: fabulous, fantastic, miraculous, incredible, stupendous,unbeleivable, wonderful... but I know that is your word! LOL! You Rock!

kellie said...

I just love you and am so very proud of you. You're going to be the best "baby carrier" ever!!! :) I'm so excited to hear all the wonderful details as everything transpires!!! love, auntie kellie