Sunday, March 30, 2008

hormone stability

It must be the calm before the storm, but the hormones have leveled out a bit... Thank Goodness for that. I didn't pick out the carpet, yet. This appears to be a big task. But, a new motivation should come next week. I will gladly welcome it. The excitement grows in this family as we plan and move forward. I have reviewed the calendars of Jaime and I - she starts her injections on April 6 and I follow a week later... on April 13... we are moving forward and it is such a great thing. Glad for some hormonal peace... only a couple more weeks until I am allowed to have my cycle and get to stop the BCP - of course, who knows what the other medications will do to me... looking at my pile makes me fear that if each med has the side effect of gaining 5#, I could easily need gastric bypass before Jaime gives birth! LOL! Anyway, off and running to another week of work... xoxo

0 comments: