Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rx Arrival


This HUGE box of medications arrived today. Jaime starts hers next week and they are pictured on the left... looks like I get the majority of the injectables - lucky me. There are a lot. A few weeks, though. ave to keep focused on the end result. Did I mention how much I HATE needles? I mean, in my line of work as a Registered Nurse, it is always better to give than receive. I just had to include this photo for you to see the packaging and the prescriptions and the folder of instructions - OMG!


There is just so much in the photo... can you believe all this to make a baby? It is amazing how medical science has brought us this far along...

I am home tonight just filled with tears and gratitude for what I have been blessed with thus far in my life. Of course, I don't disregard he trials and the extreme loss of my (too fabulous for words) daughter, Jacque. I am just so blessed. I think of my cousin Tammy, who along with her husband Eric has been trying different fertility treatments for years to finally be attempting adoption. I pray for her to be blessed with a child, as I have been blessed twice prior and about to be granted my deepest wish and desire once again, thanks to the generosity of Jeff's baby sister.

I was telling mom how I don't know that Jaime can truly understand the magnitude of the gratitude Jeff and I have for this incredible gift. I know she knows it is appreciated and that we wouldn't have it without her, but to really know what a precious and fragile gift a child is and our gratefulness,our love, our depth and strength of emotion associated with this gift. It is Remarkable. Again, lack of words - overwhelming emotion. Just another update on the journey, this process feels very cleansing and helpful... and I know that my sisters want a front row seat - AGAIN - QUIT ASKING FOR TWINS - for Jaime's sake, if nothing else... think of the birthing!!! LOL! XOXOX

1 comments:

Vicki Terry said...

I wasn't sure how this "blog thing" would be, but I have to say it is amazing. How wonderful and special for us to be included in your everyday thoughts and emotions during this journey.

The names are great! And I too just hope that God won't choose to "bless" you with TWIN BOYS!!! But, if he does, how loved they will be!! You and Jeff can and will do it, and do it well!

Have a good sleep!
Love you lots,
Aunti Vicki