Monday, March 31, 2008

Counting down the days...

Well another day gone by...it's getting closer to the big day!! It's hard to believe that I could be any more excited than I already am, but the closer it gets, the more excited I get! I feel so sorry for my friends...this is all I talk about these days...haha. I'm sure they are thinking "yes we know...shut up already". No I'm just kidding, they are just as excited. I am so greatful to have an amazing family and wonderful friends in my life. I'm trying to convince Mandy that she needs to help give me my shots...I'm not sure she's too excited about that, but hey what are friends for, right? Like Jen said I start my first shot on Sunday! I'm really curious as to how these hormones will affect me. You know, when it's that time of the month I don't get bitchy, I just get a little emotional. So I'm wondering if it will be the same...just a little more intensified...or if I will be psychotic. Everyone, just get ready...haha!! If I get psychotic or super emotional...I just want to apologize now!! I've been looking at maternity clothes a little bit...I'm so excited to start shopping. I'm gonna be one cute baby mama...haha!! Till next time...

0 comments: