Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is it still Monday?

"God Willing and the creek don't rise" - that is TOTALLY the phrase of the week. Dad used it the other day referring to his car arriving in TX from MT... but now, it really could apply to my attitude... so if you question if Jen will be in a good mood - use that phrase. As these hormones take their toll on me. I am stopping the birth control pills tonight, but the Lupron shots are making me feel so edgy and so out of control. I mean, out of control. I have had a horrific day, filled with pressure and emotions and stress from work and patients and complaints and the phone ringing and learning new things and making mistakes - all while trying to stay in control. Somewhere I lost control today... Poor Jaime having to work with me and put up with me for 9 hours straight in the same office! Cheri did her second night of shots for me - kudos to her for being willing to STAB her best friend with a needle. I so deserved it today the way I was talking to people - if you could only hear how NASTY I can sound at times... That is a real friend for sure! Anyway, with Jeff out of town and rarely a chance to see each other or talk in person, it makes it all the more difficult... I just can't wait until Thursday! I am so very, very physically and emotionally confused. I am headed to do some meditation and relaxation techniques and then off to sleep! I keep thinking this will be worth it - my sisters Kellie and Robyn keep reminding me and Jaime is living it, too. Prayers and love.... xoxo
PS: I now it is going to be worth it - I know it will as there are such profound joys to be had in raising a child! Profound and magnificent and innumerable JOYS!

0 comments: