Friday, April 4, 2008

Jaime starts her shots on Sunday

Can you believe how fast the time has gone? Jaime starts her Lupron injections on Sunday night. It's here.... now the real fun of hormonal changes and swings starts. This is the most unbelievable thing ever. I am so excited that my tummy keeps doing little flip-flops and I have that whole school-girl crush feeling rushing through me every time I think of it! We have had a very busy week of work and changes and so much going on... Jeff comes home from OK today (hip, hip, hooray) and I will be glad. I am working the weekend, but it could be worse... I am grateful and blessed to have a job. Can't wait to hear what Jeff has to add to the blog.... I am waiting to see his submission! Lots of love around here.... Jake's prom and graduation are coming up - we just received the announcements this week. Two prom's: one for Meg's school and the other for Jake's. I might be overwhelmed.... but being in denial about that helps. LOL!

0 comments: