Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sadness

so - who knew that the emotions of these hormones would be so tough so soon!?! I mean I knew, but it is really hard to tell what they will really do to a person. They are killing me. I have had such a hard week at work - I am questioning myself constantly. I am worn out already and this weekend will surely be more of a drain... but all this work has to be worth it. Meg was emotional tonight about college stuff and typical, totally normal growing pains, and I was so emotional with her. I just wanted to cry. Jaime was a mess too. The only two normal people in the house tonight were Cheri and Jake... Cheri has been working so hard on the bedrooms - she put baseboards into the baby's room and the guest room today... the carpet layers come tomorrow. All three bedrooms are coming together... mine is painted now and tomorrow when they take up that yucky flooring we currently have, she is going to do those baseboards, too... This is so amazing. We have accomplished so much - but not without all Cheri's dedication to the project. Dad was over today teaching her to cut baseboards and use the miter saw and air tools. She is now a tool belt Diva! Thank God for her working this out for us! Jake and I had a great talk tonight about the baby - he is ready to be a big brother. That is so awesome that he celebrates this with us. He is so not forgotten in the mix..l he is right here and an active participant. Jake is prepping for graduation and so much more.... I am just so sad tonight - sad Jeff isn't here, sad for big decisions I have to make. Just sad all over...

0 comments: