Monday, April 14, 2008

monday, monday

So, a HUGE thanks out my the future God-mama, Shelley for shooting me up last night. She was a total pro, you would never know she didn't have nurse-training. I know it was hard on her, but thanks my BFF for having the courage and the determination to put a needle into my arm! LOL! Yep, I started my Lupron and Zithromax last night. I already feel like a walking pharmacy and now come the needles. According to the calendar, we have 23 days until Jeff I and I get to have the so awesome experience as needles to our private parts to get to the eggs and tail-less sperm. Oh my Goodness, it is so close... I know the baby her/himself is a ways off, but here we are, less than a month from the transfer. Jaime has to be so excited. I know I am horribly excited. Jeff has a lot of travel the next few weeks.... lets just assume that probably isn't accidental. I wouldn't necessarily choose to be around a hormonal woman either! LOL! Anyway, that's the update this morning... xoxo

0 comments: