Friday, April 25, 2008

TGIF (12 days to go)

So - here's the update:
I went to see Dr K yesterday and had my first ultrasound since starting Lupron and I ave little follicles on one of my ovaries (those are the start of little eggs being developed)... it looked like tiny bubble wrap on my ovary... YAY! And all my blood work is great, so we get to go ahead with the calendar.... keep moving forward. I called Jaime right after my appointment and SURPRISE: I cried... ok, maybe to hose who have seen me recently aren't surprised to hear I cried! LOL!
Then, we went to the urologist and Jeff is ok to go forward with the procedure. Here we go. This morning my #1 priority is to order the back-up sperm.
Oh, and I have to say MOM GIVES GREAT SHOTS.... SHE IS AWESOME. DID I MENTION THAT BEFORE? SHE IS THE BEST! WHAT A TRUE GIVER AND BEING SO DEDICATED TO THE PROCESS... I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE SHOT FROM HER, BUT IT WAS SO AWESOME I ALMOST WANTED TO SHOUT - "QUICK, DO IT AGAIN - I LOVED IT SO MUCH." But, I held back...
Seriously, Jaime and I are so blessed, we can tell this baby that our mom helped get us pregnant - how many kids get to say that about their moms? Not many, we have a mom that actually "put the needle to us and helped get us pregnant!" So, big thanks out to the mom of all moms for all her dedication to the process!
Love y'all!
xoxo

1 comments:

kellie said...

It's hard for me to comment on most of these because usually by the time I'm done reading I'm also bawling! Geez. . . I'm not even on hormones and I'm crying like a baby everytime I think of you guys. This journey has become so much a part of all our lives, it's unbelievable how exciting it is. Every day I pray that things will happen as God wants and then I pray that he wants this just as much as we do :) It's so hard being so far away, but you know I'm right next to all of you in my heart!!! I love you all so much and am so looking forward to the new little one(s). . . lol