Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WATCH OUT!!


Ok...so I thought when I started these hormone shots, it wouldn't be so bad. I thought maybe a little more emotional...and that's about it. OH NO!! I now know the true meaning of hormonal!! Nobody could have ever prepared me for how I would feel. Today I'm feeling really good...no episodes just yet...but yesterday, wow, watch out!! I had no idea that my body would feel the way it did, no idea that I could burst into tears for no apparent reason, and burst into laughter while I was still crying! Honestly, it really freaked me out. I know I freaked Jen out...haha...sorry Jen! It was a very interesting day! I got off work, went to Alysha's and layed down with my eyes closed for almost and hour not saying a word. After that I was good. I was just so excited to get my next shot...let me tell ya!!

Alysha gave me my shot last night for the first time. Poor girl, she was so nervous! I had to help her get it all ready, so that all she had to do was jab me with it. I was so nervous myself! I was shaking the whole time. Once it was ready, she just did it...no hesitation. I was so proud of her. There is no way that I could have done it! She says now she'll be able to do it no problem! Thank you lord!

0 comments: