Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Down to 10 days!!

It's hard to believe that it is 10 days away!! It feels like just yesterday that we first started talking about it!! It's crazy how fast the time has flown by!! I'm so glad that it is though...cause I'm so ready to get this started!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! I never would have thought I could be so ready!!

Well not much has changed for me lately...I'm still super emotional!! Luckily nobody has made me mad lately...so I have not seen the angry side come out...thank you lord!! I just cry a lot!! I'm feeling much like Jen...not sure though if I'm feeling bloated or if I'm getting fat from all the carbs and crap I've been eating!! Probably a combination of both!! I'm just having a really hard time not eating french fries with every meal!! Alysha laughed at me the other day because we ordered chinese food and I ordered fries...who orders fries with chinese?? Ummm...I do!! Am I pregnant already??

Anyway, I've had a lot of emotional moments thinking about Jac too!! I know in my heart that she is with us and is such a big part of this journey...but it's still so hard!! I know we are all missing her so much, but I know she is up there smiling, and laughing, and crying, and going through everything with us!! I have to laugh cause...crap...can you imagine the 3 of us girls together...Jen and I with our hormones and Jac with her PMS...haha!! I love you Jac!! But that could have been bad!!

I just have to say that I could never have asked for more amazing people in my life!! I have never felt more blessed to be surrounded by each one of you!! Thank you for being so accepting, caring, and loving!! I love you all!!

Mom, I just want to say that you are the most incredible woman in my life!! You have become so much more open minded and accepting!! I know many times you don't understand why I am the way I am, or do the things I do, but you have always been there for me no matter what!! I know that whatever happens in my life I can always talk to you and count on you!! I'm so thankful that your a part of this pregnancy and so thankful that I have you as my mom!! I love you!!

2 comments:

JenRN said...

OMG - TEARS... I can't read Jaime's stuff... and she is so right about Mom - what a gift from God she is! We are both so lucky and so blessed! XOXO

kellie said...

You know it's a good thing I don't read these things too often. I cannot get through one without the tears a'streamin!!! In fact, I like to read a few of them at once so I can get it all out at one time. I am so proud of you my baby sister. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You and Jen both. And yes, we are all so lucky to have the mother we have. I envy you all being so close and sharing this all together. I can't wait to see you all. I love you and can't wait til this all happens for you. I love you!