Tuesday, April 8, 2008

jaime is hormonal

Poor Jaime is so seriously hormonal. She is starting to sound like me - two days of shots and HOLY Moly she yelled at me today, yelled about a caller at work (it was a simple wrong number) - then I looked at her and she started to laugh, then she started to cry. It was so overwhelming. I have NEVER seen her like this... and her comment you ask? "I think I am hormonal..." - Think? What the heck... then she made the infamous comment, I can hear myself and I sound so bad... 30 days. And she is glad I won't be in the office, how about I am so SUPER glad I won't be in the office with this maniac.... I so love her and this was a really tortuously funny and hysterical event.... you just had to be there... FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!! Good Grief, don't call Jaime and be a wrong number, it won't be your day today!

0 comments: