Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2 More Days!!!

WOW!!! Only 2 days left!!! I am soooo excited, I can hardly stand it. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm sure I'm ready...and yes, of course I am!!! Each day it gets closer, I get so much more excited. It's so overwhelming!!! To see how incredibly happy my brother and sister are just gives me so much excitement and happiness. To know that I am the one person that can change their lives...is so amazing!!! To know that their baby will be here because of me....wow it's just so unbelievable!!! I'm so thankful to be able to give this incredible gift to my brother and sister!!!

Now on a side note...what I'm not excited about are these fun medications that keep getting thrown at me!!! Yay!!! I won't get into details...but oh yes...so much fun!!! Between now and Friday I start 3 new ones. The great thing is...I am FINALLY done with my shots!!! I know Alysha is happy...haha!!! I feel like I have been on those shots forever!!! It's only been a month...but it feels like so much longer.

Well, Friday morning it is...9am...so keep us in your prayers as always...just please don't pray for triplets!!!

2 comments:

kellie said...

pray for triplets. . . is that what you said???? okay sister, you got it!!!!!

ha ha ha i'm just playing. i am praying for God's will to be done. only he truly knows what is needed and only he will make this decision.
i love you and again am so very proud of you!!! wish i was there.

JenRN said...

jaime, you bring such sweet joy to my life - even without the surrogacy. You have always been such an amzing individual nd I am so blessed (beyond words and beyond descriptions) at having you in my heart and beside me on this journey through life....