Friday, May 23, 2008

IT'S THE BIG DAY!!!

I can not believe that today is finally here!! We have waited so long!! I went in this morning for my bloodwork at about 7:15 and they said we will not have the results until about noon. Do they not understand how stressful it is to wait that long!! Like we have not waited long enough!! Anyway, I'm at work now...watching the time go by...so slow!! I'm so nervous and anxious about the results, but I am pretty sure it's going to be positive. I've been feeling many pregnancy symptoms in the last couple days...fatigue and tender breasts being the major ones. As anxious and excited I have been about the test this morning, I seemed to have no trouble falling asleep. It took me a whole 5 minutes to fall asleep last night, compared to the 30 seconds it's been taking me...haha!! Jen and Alysha seem to think that I have had my first craving (chili)...I don't think so...can't a girl just love chili? We'll see!! Well it's about 9:20 now...so just a little longer!! I know everyone is just as anxious to hear the results!! Especially my seester Kellie, who called me at about 5:15am her time this morning. Love you Kellie!!

1 comments:

kellie said...

oh my gosh seester. . . i never knew waiting could be so difficult! i can't hardly stand it. the hardest thing ever is being so far away!!!! i just love you more than words can say!!! can't wait to talk to you again today!!!