Monday, May 19, 2008

important week

It's Monday again! This week will surely have taken its toll by Friday... I have so much to do at the house (my own projects, like hanging ceiling fans, replacing locks on doors, painting, cleaning, organizing, hanging pictures... the list is endless. Not only that, but this is the big push this week for house construction with the professionals coming in to lay all the flooring, the painting... the kitchen cabinets go in this week (oh, to have a kitchen back)... I mean things are happening. Cheri will be finishing the painting in the hall and the hall bath. When I say stuff is moving along... it really is! Mom and I have a field trip Friday this week - starting with breakfast with Jaime - for PREGNANCY TEST RESULTS - omg, i CAN HARDLY WAIT. It seems like it has been ages... we just are so ready for the ++++, I know there is a risk for a negative test.... and I am sure many of you are wondering and asking, well - what if it is negative? Then, we unfreeze some of those tiny frozen embryos and start again.... BUT, the important thing to focus on this week is Jaime is feeling great, albeit a little extra tired. She is already craving chili (it's a sign, but she doesn't think so)... I am laughing, we sound like Rosie O'Donnell and Meg Ryan in Sleepless in Seattle, "It's a Sign" - well, the doorbell is ringing and Rhonda is here and that is my cue to get started and busy today! Yeah! Have a great week and don't forget to send your prayers this way! XOXO
PS: I am feeling PINK this week!

1 comments:

kellie said...

pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue pink pink pink pink pink pink pink blue
i love you. . . so very much!!!!! such an exciting week!!!!