Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY BABY DAY!!

It is so hard to believe that the day has finally come! It seems like we waited so long for this! I think I have done so well with all the hormones but yesterday was so overwhelming that I couldn't keep the tears from coming! Thanks Kellie! It started early in the morning getting ready to go...I got my first phone call from Kellie. She stressed to me how amazing I am for what I am about to do. We had such a wonderful and tearful conversation. I'm so happy that I was able to talk to her before the transfer! The procedure went great! It was so quick and so painless! Like Jen said, it was just the two of us in the room and we had the most incredible moment together! It was nothing I could ever describe! There was no need for words! I am so very thankful that I am the one that can give them this child! I am the one to bring them so much happiness! I can't even describe the feelings that I have! I'm excited to be pregnant and experience what it's all about...but I am so overwhelmed with the love and bonding it has created within my family! Our family has always been so close, but it has brought us together even more...if that's even possible. After the transfer we did nothing but watch movies, eat and nap...it's been a very relaxing weekend! Much needed! Last night I had a hard time falling asleep. I kept thinking about that moment with Jen in the room...and I just cried! I tried to explain it to Alysha and just couldn't! I'm just so happy to give them this gift! I just pray that everything goes well and we get a happy, healthy baby! Today has been just as non-productive! We watched movies, ate, watched a movie, napped, ate, watched more movies...I think you get the picture! Oh hey...I left out all the times I take my meds!! I've been feeling a bit like dad with all these pills. Anyway, I'm doing really good. Everyone keeps asking if I feel any different. I don't feel any different physically...but mentally, yes. It's just so crazy thinking I might be pregnant! Thanks mom and jen and Alysha for looking out for me this weekend and making it so incredibly relaxing! Dad and Jeff too!! Well only 12 days till we find out if we are pregnant!! A new countdown begins!! It's the day after my birthday!

0 comments: