Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tis Tuesday before Graduation

OK - I am so ready for Jake to graduate! He is ready, too. This week should go by very fast... I am working on my school paper this morning and doing some work around the house before running like a billion errands today to get ready for company. I have also spent a lot of time on the web looking for old friends and tattoo drawings... i clearly needed a mental break from reality! LOL! Jaime is glowing, she was over yesterday with Alysha to swim and she has her first maternity clothes on. She looks awesome. Of course, she isn't showing yet, but if you need clothes, why not just get some maternity clothes! LOL! I love being pregnant with Jaime... this has been so fun so far. She went to the dr again this morning... another reason for me to lolly-gag around waiting for the phone call to tell us the hcg results... they should be increasing and that will be awesome, too! Another week and a half until the ultrasound that tells us we have ONE little growing baby in that belly of Jaime's. Do you hear me sisters.... ONE BABY?!?! LOL! Anyway, I am going to refocus some energy this morning and see it I can't get busy on that homework assignment.... really 6 more classes for me and it is so hard to stay motivated. Of course, now that I am retired I have given lots of consideration to changing my major... who knows! XOXO

1 comments:

kellie said...

still hoping for two. . . . .