Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TODAY!

Well, here we are. Jeff is finishing up his shower and mom is on her way over... we are headed to Dr. K's office this morning for the egg retrieval and sperm aspiration procedures... for those who were asking: YES, we are both OUT for these. We are so not awake. You can google the procedures to see what is entailed in our morning. We are so excited and I am so emotional. It took me hours to go to sleep last night and I was starving after all day with clear liquids. LOL! I actually had hunger pangs going to sleep last night and I couldn't help reflecting on how blessed I am in my life to always go to bed with a full tummy, so I said prayers for those in third world countries who go without food every single day! Then, I started to cry more thinking about my journey through grief and where my life has taken me... gain, I am blessed. We need prayers this morning: prayers to locate Jeff's dormant sperm via aspiration, that they get healthy eggs from me (and not old lady eggs), and that they are able to fertilize them together, creating our future baby... Oh,the card I got from Jeff last night - he is so awesome and I am so blessed... I will write more later. But, know he is totally excited for this and we are even more in love than ever... well, at least until the baby arrives - then we will be sleep deprived and ignore each other like most new parents! LOL! Love to all and thanks for the prayers... xoxox

0 comments: